How Kepple Law Group, LLC Helps with Probate Law
Whether you have recently lost a loved one or are planning for the future security of your family, our attorneys can help you navigate the probate process.
Our attorneys can provide assistance in many ways:
- Helping you in creating a last will and testament and trust planning to help plan for the security of your family.
- Assist with the probate process, which involves publishing the required notices, handling claims against the estate and related claim disputes, distributing assets and covering debts after someone passes away, regardless of the presence of a will.
- Asset protection guidance, which covers the protection of assets for individuals and business entities from civil money judgments
- Preparing and filing documents required by a probate court
- Assisting with some income tax issues
- Retitling assets to the beneficiaries
Enlisting the help of an attorney to write a will or handle an estate is recommended. Probate proceedings are a matter of state-by-state law. There is a lot to be faced when you’ve lost a loved one or are preparing for your future, but you do not have to handle it alone. Challenges to wills can delay the will process for months. At Kepple Law Group our attorneys are experienced in both contesting a will and defending against claims contesting a will. When someone dies, it is important to settle the deceased’s outstanding debts and transfer property to anyone entitled to it.
At Kepple Law Group, LLC our experienced attorneys are equipped to handle these cases and work with you every step of the way. We are well-versed in handling the filing, organizing and occasional disputes that can come along with a will.
Contact Us Today
Kepple Law Group, LLC advises clients in the communities of Peoria, Pekin, East Peoria, Morton, and Washington. Our professionals understand the complexities of Illinois and regional probate law and can help you navigate the entire probate process.
Give us a call today at 309-282-1545.